Tuesday, August 23, 2005

There Goes The Neighborhood

Front of House
Foyer Hallway
Stairs Up
Breakfast Area
Breakfast Area (2)
Kitchen
Kitchen (2)
Living Room

Living Room (2)


Half Bath on Main Level
Half Bath on Main Level (2)
Foyer from Upstairs
Hallway Upstairs
Inside Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom (2)
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom (2)

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Full Bathroom 2
Full Bathroom 2 (2)
Basement Stairs
Basement Hallway
Under Stairs Storage
Basement
Basement (2)
Basement (3)
Laundry/Storage Room
Laundry/Storage Room (2)
Basement Half Bath
Basement Half Bath (2)
Back Yard
Back Deck

Back of House

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

wow! this place looks great! i love the floors on the main level. you are going to have a blast living here!

8/24/2005 6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that place. I can't wait to come visit. ;)

8/24/2005 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! So cute. If you need any boxes I have a basement full of them you're welcome to have! :)

8/25/2005 8:55 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

I didn't actually think I wanted hardwood in the place I eventually found because that's what I have now and I really wanted carpet. But I started to think about how the things I have now will be perfect on the hardwoods and I'll just really enjoy the carpet in the other parts of the house.

All visitors welcome anytime!!! Well after I move in and the boxes are unpacked. :)

8/25/2005 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home